DECOR INCLUDED WITH THE VENUE HIRE
24 steel framed tables(2m x 80cm) finished with wood inlay table tops are included with the reception hall. Our tables have a beautiful raw look and can be used as is without draping.
160 black poly carb seats with metal framed legs are included to be used with the tables in the reception hall.
30 chapel benches are included and one bench can seat approximately 4 people.
40 industrial open filament bulbs hang from the roof of the reception hall and fairy lights cover the ceiling. Waterfall fairy lights cascade above a wooden table in the center of the entrance hall. Also included is the use of various large industrial lamps on tripods.
We have a few french and antique furniture pieces, as well as Persian carpets available for decoration of the entrance hall.
DECOR AVAILABLE TO HIRE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Branded hand made plates and side plates.
- Choice of gold or rose gold cutlery.
- Additional flower stands for focal points.
- Furniture to create seated gathering areas.
- Glass hurricane lamp covers for candles.
- Plenty of Persian carpets for the chapel path.
- Wood discs for table decor.
DECOR THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY IF DESIRED
- Candles and candle holders.
- Crockery and cutlery other than the items available to rent from venue (can be arranged through catering company).
- Glasses, wine and champagne glasses (can be arranged through catering company).
- Napkins and under plates.
- All other table decor such as metal shapes etc.
BRING YOUR OWN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For additional information or specific requests regarding your event, please get in touch. We are always open to see whether we can accommodate you.
CAN I SEE THE CATALOGUE & PRICING OF THE DECOR ITEMS FOR HIRE?
You will be able to choose from the items available during the mock setup before your event date.
CAN I ARRANGE FOR ADDITIONAL DECOR ITEMS?
Artificial petals or leaves, glitter, confetti, rice, fireworks, balloons, floating or flying lanterns and tiki-torches are unfortunately not permitted.
Sterilised birdseed, native flower petals, lavender buds, bubbles and bio-rice are allowed, but only outside of the chapel.
WHEN WILL I BE ALLOWED TO START SETTING UP FOR MY EVENT?
All Lieu De Grace as well as external decor rentals and equipment must be removed and/or returned by 9:00AM the following day, unless other arrangements have been made in advance. No furniture may be left outside overnight.
WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP THE VENUE?
At an additional fee, our staff will assist with the arranging of tables and chairs during setup and laying of crockery and cutlery on tables, as well as cleaning up after the event. This includes packing all decor items rented back into their boxes and clearing all tables.